Aluminum Alloy USB 3.0 External SSD Case Enclosure for MACBook Air Pro Retina 2013 2014 2015 2016 Internal SSD
This SSD enclosure adopts USB3.0 interface, supports plug and play and hot plug. The shell is made of aluminum alloy, the surface is oxidized and feels comfortable. It has good compatibility, good stability and fast transmission rate. Suitable for MACBook Air/Pro Retina 2013, 2014, 2015 and other versions of built-in SSD.
USB 3.0 port brings fast transmission speed, the theoretical transmission rate up to 5Gbps to meet daily use needs.
Adopt USB 3.0 port and DC power port to provide stable power supply, no driver required, plug and play and support hot plug.
The SSD enclosure shell is made of aluminum alloy, surface oxidation sandblasting process provides comfortable feel, stable and drop-resistant, has good heat dissipation.
Small size, easy installation, fast and convenient to use.
Compatible with a variety of operating systems, support for Windows 7/8/10 and for MACOS 10, 10.5 above operating systems.
Shell material: aluminum alloy
Interface: USB 3.0
Transmission speed: 5Gbps
Application: for MACBook Air / Pro Retina 2013/2014/2015
Product size: 107 * 40 * 14mm/4.21*1.57*0.55"
1. Please make sure your SSD is from the following models: for MACBook Air / Pro Retina 2013 2014 2015 2016 and other versions with built-in SSD (NOT for MACBook 2010 2011 2012 and other version SSDs, and NVMe protocol SSDs are not applicable.)
2. Do not move the working hard drive case or hard drive during use, and prevent collision with the hard drive.
3. Do not squeeze the product with external force.
4. Non-professionals should not disassemble the product or repair it.
5. When disconnecting this external hard drive, you should exit safely. If the hard drive data is accidentally lost, we are not responsible to restore any data.
6. For MAC OS PC, the hard drive should be formatted with exFAT.
7. Your internal SSD needs to be re-partitioned for normal storage and copying, otherwise it may appear unrecognizable.
8. If high transmission speed is required, please plug it into a computer equipped with USB3.0 interface.
9. Do not put it in a place where the air is corroded for a long time, it may cause the plug to rust and affect the electrical performance of the product.
Slow speed: Please check whether there is a problem with the USB3.0 interface of the computer or choose the correct interface, or choose a hard drive with a faster speed (the same specification, the speed of different brands will have deviations).
Not recognizing the hard drive: Confirm whether the hard drive used is from the laptop models mentioned above, confirm whether the USB cable or hard drive is loose, and confirm whether the hard drive is formatted well.
Hard drive heating: Confirm whether the power output of the USB port on the computer is normal, whether the SSD used is damaged, and whether the USB cable or hard disk is loose.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.